Garlic Chicken, Zucchini and Corn
Zucchini and Corn:
- 1.5 lbs zucchini, cut into half moon shapes
- 2 cups corn, frozen or fresh
- 1 tsp sesame seed, coconut or avocado oil
- 1 large garlic clove, crushed
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 garlic clove, crushed (optional)
- 1/4 cup dill, parsley or green onions, chopped
- Chicken: Preheat cast iron skillet on medium heat and swirl oil to coat. Add garlic and cook for 10 seconds. Then add chicken, sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste. Cook for 10 minutes uncovered, stirring occasionally. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Zucchini and Corn: Cook the same way as Chicken but for 6 – 7 minutes.
- Add chicken back to skillet and stir. Remove from heat, sprinkle with herbs and more garlic if you wish, stir. Serve hot or cold (I know) with any salad or brown rice, quinoa, potatoes etc.